how to access pco

Plymouth County Outreach also does ‘at risk’ visits, helping those who may not have overdosed but are at risk of an overdose occurring or who are just looking to access treatment. If you or a loved one is looking to access PCO services you can do so by calling any of our county Police Departments and asking to speak with a Plymouth County Outreach Officer or contacting us through our website or facebook page.

Pin It on Pinterest